Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Remy needs a friend


A few months back I posted my first ad on craigslist:

Need a friend for Remy
We have a 2 y/o beagle mix (45 lbs.) who loves to play! Do you have a dog who needs a friend? We would love to find a fenced in area and a pup who wants to run around with Remy. Let me know if you are interested.

Unfortunately, I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did come across a petition for a dog park in Worcester. Remy loves running around with other dogs (he misses his furry friends in SC very much!), and this would be the perfect way for him to get out all of his energy... SO if you are from the Worcester area (or even if your not and you just can't resist Remy's cute face) and you think a dog park would be great, click here and sign away!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Remy, he looks so sad in that picture too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you sign the petition more than once and perhaps with your maiden name!?!?!?!? hahahha :) I signed!!

    Keeg :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we take fenway to Boynton Park, which is up 122 past the airport.. sort of an unofficial dogpark.. you should take remy there some day.. we can have a dog playdate!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?! Right on.