Friday, January 11, 2008

Confession

I'd just like to point out that this is my fourth day of blogging in a row. Impressive huh? I also realized that some of my previous blogs are rather long, so this one will be to the point. I need to be honest and tell you (how many of you are there?) that I have ulterior motives. Besides keeping in touch, I am writing this blog because after 20 days I just might, might, be able to make money blogging. If you want more info. let me know and I'll let you in on it.

5 comments:

  1. yes, i want to know! the suspense is KILLING me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i'm dying to know. the suspense is KILLING me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess...is it for a study? And what is this news of you renting your home in SC? Congratulations! Keep me posted on your whereabouts, or maybe I will just keep checking this blog for updates...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ajá... yo también quiero escribir y ganar dinero.. dime más por favor (Juany)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok your friend Kayleen stole my comment...But i will reiterate cuz it's funny...
    Is this another Scratch ticket or study?!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?! Right on.