Tuesday, November 4, 2008

An Eventful Fall

Well, I have been meaning to post for some time now, but you know how it goes... We have been keeping busy up here in MA and have had an eventful fall so far. I enjoyed a weekend away at the Cape with some wonderful ladies from book club,

We took a great trip to Puerto Rico where Mitchell got to hang out with his abuelita and meet some family members (and learn some Spanish of course!)

I had another weekend away for the annual McGrath ladies shopping trip to Maine, and we've also had the chance to spend a lot of time with Mitchell's cousin Brody.

My belly continues to grow daily (Cameron arrives around Feb. 25th)
and Mitchell is always changing too! Here's a quick video of our little guy with one of his favorite snacks...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to know you are still blogging!
    Mitchell is getting sooo big. He is also getting very cute!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?! Right on.