I think that in general, "To Do" lists are far too underrated, especially for people like myself (any other extreme procrastinators out there?). I've come to realize that if I actually write down some of the things that I would like to accomplish that day, I am more likely to get them done. I know that this is not a new concept, but it is one that I should probably incorporate into my day. So, I guess there is no time like the present (you never thought you would hear those words come from me, did you??).
1. Write blog for July - Add pics and videos, and talk about how amazing Mitchell and Landon are and how much I am enjoying motherhood
2. Take chicken out of freezer
3. Send that gift to a good friend whose b-day was in July
4. Go to library and get "The Lace Reader" before I get kicked out of book club for not reading the book again
5. Brush Remy's teeth
6. Organize crafts
7. Finish making and then send out Mitchell's thank you cards - acknowledge that the cards are a month late
8. Go to Target
9. Work on Mitchell and Landon's baby books (order photos)
10. Send a note to those amazing friends I have been thinking of, but haven't contacted in a while
OK, I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed, so my list will end here for tonight. I am going to go get a good night's rest so that I can hunker down and start crossing things off my list (yes, tomorrow!).