Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hey, you guys

Aw heck, I'm just going to come out and say it. I haven't written a blog in a while.
Partly because I have been too busy with summer plans and little guys. But also because I thought, "How should I begin a post after not having written in so long?".

And then it came to me.

"Aw, heck" seems fitting, since I'm somewhat southern now: we always have sweet tea in the house (OK fine, it's not nearly as sweet as a true southerner would make it, but it's good), I say "right quick" a lot, and sometimes I even let a "y'all" slip out (although as a true northerner, I still prefer "you guys"). And you can sometimes find me sweeping the front porch watching the storms roll in...

Well I do have a few recipes and crafty things to share, but why rush things?

I think I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pics from the dog days of summer...
The boys first Red Sox game
A visit to the farm
4th of July in Boston
The arrival of my sweet baby niece 
We were all smitten.

I'll write more before long, promise. I'd write more now, but I have a porch to sweep ;)

3 comments:

You're leaving a comment?! Right on.