Thursday, July 7, 2011

four

I wish I could pause time, really I do. My little man turned four this past week, what?!  I guess I should confess that I am not totally sad to say goodbye to the threes. Just in case you don't have kids yet, or they haven't turned three- there is no such thing as the terrible two's. I feel a little bad to be the one to break this two you, but the general consensus between my mama friends and I that three is much less fabulous than two.

It wasn't all terrible though, and actually when I think back to this past year, I hardly remember the rough days. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Really, honestly, truly- being a mom is the BEST thing in the world, and I loved celebrating Mitchell man's fourth birthday with our family Cat in the Hat style...

2 comments:

  1. HI
    Really a nice blog
    I like the content creativity here .
    Will surely suggest my friends to follow this blog .


    Dentist Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?! Right on.